Sunday, August 3, 2008

Makayla is 2 months!


I cannot believe that Makayla is 2 months already! We had her 2 month check up and she is now 11 pounds and 3 ounces and 22 1/4 inches or at least she was on the 23rd of July! She also had 5 shots, and I had tears in my eyes and she screamed like I have never heard her scream before. The next few days were hard she was very fussy and was not sleeping like she would through the night. Now we have our happy little girl back and we are happy. She is smiling more and more every day, it is just amazing to see how much she has already changed in 2 months, the smiling, laughing and cooingis so fun to watch and hear. She is becoming more and more aware of her hands and she is starting to rub her eyes when she is tired.



Taking a swim at grandma's house, not sure whats going on, but this is fun!

Swimming takes a lot of work, now I need a nap!



Up at Silver Lake cuddling with mom enjoying a boat ride.




Chillin' with dad on the boat and looking all around.



1 comment:

Anna said...

Yeah I'm glad to see an update! Looks like Makayla is doing absolutely awesome and learning to enjoy the water nice and young!